Deep, powerful and quirky. Purple Haze from 19-69 embraces the hippie movement and counter-culture just like John and Yoko's bed-ins in Amsterdam and Montreal (1969). Fragrance notes include Cannabis Accord, Violet Leaf and Patchouli.
- Eau de Parfum
- 100 ml glass bottle
- Spray mist application
- Top note: Italian Bergamot, Corsican Cypress, Cannabis Accord, Ravensara, Ciste
- Mid note: Palmarosa, Thyme, Gurjum, Violet Leaf
- Base note: Vanilla, Patchouli, Black Pepper, White Musk, Dry Woods
- Suitable for any gender
- Alcohol denat (SD Alcohol 39C)
- Parfum (fragrance) Octoxynol-10
- Also contains D-Limonene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Linalool Coumarin, Farnesol, Eugenol, Citral
Unfortunately we can not ship Fragrances internationally
Cult brand 19-69 was founded by the Swedish artist and product developer Johan Bergelin. A 24 months long creative process with artisans from Scandinavia, France and Italy lead to the launch of the first 5 perfumes in 2017. Each of 19-69's scent's are inspired by a different era, culture or setting from Africa, Europe, the States and Asia. Art, music, trends and culture have all left their marks on the fragrances both in terms of content, name and packaging. All fragrances are suitable for any gender.