Leafy, vibrant and Green. Chronic from 19-69 is an acknowledgment of the cannabis cultivation in Southern California during the 90s.
- Eau de Parfum
- 100 ml glass bottle
- Spray mist application
- Top note: Petitgrain, Bitter Orange, Bitter Grapefruit, Russian Clary Sage
- Mid note: Virginian Cedarwood, Cannabis Accord, Amber
- Base note: Patchouli, Vetiver, Cashmere Wood, Moss, Musk
- Suitable for any gender
- Alcohol denat (SD Alcohol 39C)
- Also contains Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool.
Cult brand 19-69 was founded by the Swedish artist and product developer Johan Bergelin. A 24 months long creative process with artisans from Scandinavia, France and Italy lead to the launch of the first 5 perfumes in 2017. Each of 19-69's scent's are inspired by a different era, culture or setting from Africa, Europe, the States and Asia. Art, music, trends and culture have all left their marks on the fragrances both in terms of content, name and packaging. All fragrances are suitable for any gender.