For close to a century, Danner has crafted boots with purpose and integrity in their hometown of Portland - footwear to equip those who choose the unlikely path, those who cut fresh trails, those who pioneer.
Charles Danner came west to build the best boots loggers had ever known, an effort that resulted in what Danner is today, a long-standing heritage brand with a renegade spirit.
Their commitment to superior craftsmanship remains unchanged today. Their Portland range is still made at their Portland factory using the best possible American materials.
"You don't put on a pair of Danner boots to sit around the house. They're made for adventure, exploration, and the hard work the men and women who wear them perform day in and out..."
Mountain Light . CascadeRegular price $650.00
- One piece leather upper. Our one-piece leather design eliminates openings in the tongue area to help keep out debris and water. It also creates a simple finish with minimal seams
- Sienna Cache Leather. Subtle color variations give this leather an antiqued effect that patinas beautifully over time.
- Dri Lex breathable odur resistant liner
- Vibram Kletterlift outsole. Specifically designed for comfort and durability; the heel provides superb shock absorption and the rubber compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Stitch down Construction. Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, and increased stability underfoot as well as allowing the sole unit to be recrafted.
Sizing and Fit
- The 650 M last offers a women's specific fit with ample room through the toe box while maintaining exceptional support and stability.
- Women's specific fit is based off Danner's popular 650 last the most universal fit for everyday wear.
- Fit is slightly long and we recommend sizing down a half size for best fit.
- Keep clean and mud free
- Regularly apply a neutral or clear finish leather conditioner or Dubbin
Danner Ridge . Tan/GreyRegular price $660.00
Portland made, the Danner Ridge Womens was created to be a light weight versatile hiking boot yet with true classic Danner styling. Built with light hikes and city streets in mind, the overall design is inspired by the original Danner Light with an updated construction method that integrates the shank, midsole and lasting board into a single piece. This combined with a low profile Vibram outsole, significantly reduces weight and provides an out-of-the-box comfort that doesn't come standard with most classic hiking boots.
- Made in Portland Oregon
- Waterproof Hiking Boots
- Full Grain leather and waxed Canvas upper.
- Gore-Tex waterproof and breathable liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Removable Ortholite Footbed
- Vibram Kletterlift outsoles specifically designed for comfort and durability, while reducing height and weight from the traditional Kletterlift outsole.
- Stitchdown Construction
- Womens specific fit
- Constructed on 329 last
- As with most Red Wing we suggest sizing down a half size
Portland made women's specific 329 last is a full length footbed with a low profile fit for everyday wear. It's designed to be worn, whether on the trail or urban exploring. full-length footbed and fits true to size
Mountain Pass Womens . Arctic NightRegular price $670.00
Made in their Portland, Oregon, factory, the Mountain Pass was created to be a lighter weight and more versatile hiking boot that still reflects classic Danner styling. Built with light hikes and city streets in mind, the overall design is inspired by the original Mountain Light with an updated construction method that integrates the shank, midsole and lasting board into a single piece. This new unified platform allows for significant weight reduction and creates an out-of-the-box comfort that doesn't come standard with most classic hiking boots. A breathable CORE-TEX lining and Thinsulate keep feet warm and dry in slush and snow.The Vibram Arctic Grip sole was designed to keep your footing secure on wet ice, frozen ground or whatever the colder months have in store.
Take a seat, prepare a mug of your favourite brew and delve deeper, there's a lot to take in...
- Full Grain Leather Upper. To ensure quality, Danner put their leather through six different tests before making a selection.
- Gore Tex. (GTX) 100% waterproof and breathable liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- 200G Thinsulate Insulation. High performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- Removable Ortholite Footbed. Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Bi Fit Board. By combining the shank, lasting board, and midsole into a single unified piece that is molded to match the shape and contours of their boots, Danner are able to reduce a significant amount of weight from the boot without sacrificing support.
- Vibram Kletterlift thin outsoles. Specifically designed for comfort and durability for everyday use, while reducing height and weight from the traditional Kletterlift outsole.
- Stitch down Construction. Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, Danners legendary stitch down construction offers increased stability underfoot.
- Made in USA, Portland Oregon.
- Colour: Black/Biking Red
- Fits true to Size
- Portland made 503 last. Provides a casual fit without compromising Danners comfortable lace-to-toe construction.
- Weight 1.07kg per pair
- 5" height
- Keep them clean. in most cases a clean or damp cloth will do the trick. When serious dirt or grime sets in use we recommend Red Wing or Otter Wax product.
- The only other job you have is to not let them dry out. A seasonal or yearly hit depending on their use of Red Wing Natural leather conditioner or similar and then get back out there.