The design inspiration for the Medium Climb Pack from Epperson Mountaineering was derived from the rope bag which is used by rock climbers for easy storage of climbing ropes. Each backpack is constructed using premium American made components, making them as tough as the climbers who inspire them. Apart from their functionality and toughness we especially love these backpacks for their 1980's motley colour combinations, peculiar cylindrical shape and the distinct and easy to use carabiner front closure.
- DWR-coated 1000 denier Cordura nylon fabric
- 1 external zip pocket on lid
- 2 external side pockets with snap closure
- Inside laptop sleeve
- American made climbing spec carabiner closure
- Multiple loop webbing (a.k.a daisy chain)
- Padded, breathable contoured shoulder straps
- Climbing spec draw cords and zipper pulls
- Seam sealed inner compartments
- Bar-tack reinforcement at stress points and tension areas
- Volume: 16L
- Dimension: 19" x 11" x 6"
- Made in the USA