102 Button Facing Shirt WhiteRegular price $210.00 AUD
Lots to tell here. One of the core deigns around which Merz B Schwanen have built story on. An original flea market find from 1911 is the template for this "worker button-up shirt". The 102 Henley is an authentic reproduction including the hand turned neckline, attached button placket made of cotton fabric and the original laundry buttons. Designed to be wore neat fitting either on its own or as an undergarment.
As with most loopwheeler made product expect a little shrinkage in the first was primarily in length. This has been accommodated for by the longer silhouette
- 67% organic Cotton, 33% Viscose
- 100% Organic cotton placket detail.
- Circular knit, therefore no side seams
- longer fit to accomodate for any shrinkage that may occur in the first wash
- Gentle on the skin, free of chemical additives
- Manufactured on original Loopwheeler machines
- Made in Germany
- Slim fitting
- Wide neck
- Straight hem
Model wears a size M.
Dan is 177cm tall and weighs 68kg. He is a size 30"(76cm) waist and 37"(93cm) Chest. He normally wears a size S/M in upper body.