Arbor Day Pack 20 Litre Patchwork/Catalan Coral
The Patagonia Arbor Daypack has a zippered, panel-loading design so you can stuff your gear in and go. Made from all-recycled fabrics the main compartment carries a day’s worth of goods and includes a raised, padded laptop sleeve to protect your 15" computer from hard knocks; it also doubles as an insulated hydration reservoir when you hit the trails. A zippered outside pocket keeps small items like your phone and sunglasses handy. The padded Human Curve shoulder straps provide all-day, ergonomic comfort for cruising through town or hiking through open country.
- Recycled polyester body with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Generous front-loading compartment; zippered stash pocket on front panel
- Raised & padded laptop sleeve fits most 15" laptops
- Human Curve shoulder straps for carrying comfort
- Made in Vietnam.
- 420 g
- Body: 6.2-oz 600-denier 100% recycled and solution-dyed polyester.
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester.
- Both with a PU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved