Le Baigneur Bamako Soap is made by hand in Montreuil, France using the traditional cold saponification process, perfect for all skin types given its exceptional moisturising, nourishing and healing properties. This time honoured and energy-efficient natural process harnesses the nourishing properties of cold vegetable oils and butters and provides a glycerine rich soap, perfect for maintaining the hydrolipidic film of your skin, whilst allowing gentle cleansing. Unlike industrial soaps, the skin is cleansed but remains soft and hydrated. Handmade by traditional methods, the Bamako soap has notes of raw shea butter, honey and patchouli essential oil.
- Brut Butter. Exceptional moisturising, nourishing and healing properties, produced with fairtrade from Mali.
- Honey. Soothes, cares and moisturises the skin, being healing and regenerating, produced in the Island of France.
- Patchouli essential oil and cameline oil. Regenerates and restores the skin's elasticity being rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids.
- Active vegetable charcoal. Provides natural colouring and cleaning properties.
- Black pepper and clou de girofle essential oils. Prepare and warm the muscles.
- No palm oil
- No Animal Testing
- No artificial colours or perfume
- No genetically modified ingredients
- No paraben, silicon, paraffin or PEG
- Primarily organic ingredients
- Made in France
- Foam and apply all over the body and rinse well.
- To make the most of your soap, place it in a soap dish after each use to allow the water to drain off and the soap to dry.