Better Sweater Jacket . BlackRegular price $200.00 Sale price $140.00
Back for another season the Patagonia Better Sweater is one of those pieces we’re super comfortable imploring people to spend their hard earned on. Not an ounce of fashion about it yet it looks the goods with just about everything and if you’ve owned one you’ll know they never die.
The warm, low-bulk full-zip jacket made of soft knit 100% recycled polyester fleece is Fair Trade Certified sewn. Better still it’s dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
- Full-zip with zip-through, stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort
- Zippered left-chest pocket; two zippered hand warmer pockets
- Shape-holding micro polyester jersey trim at cuffs and hem resists abrasion
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Regular Patagonia sizing
Dan is 177 cm tall and is a true size Small/Medium. He wears a Medium here