Birth of the Cool BrownishRegular price $290.00 AUD
The Birth Of The Cool is a true classic and staple piece of the unique knitwear partnership between Howlin' of Belgium and Morrison of Scotland. Each season heralds a bunch of new colours to join the ongoing classics. Made from 100% Scottish wool and knitted by skilled craftsmen in Scotland it carries the trademark light feel and softness that Howlin has become synonymous with.
- Made out of 100% local Scottish wool.
- Fully knitted and hand finished in Scotland.
- Soft handle and unique light feel
- Regular fitting
- Fits regularly
Caring for wool can feel a little scary so here's some tips from Howlin...
- Firstly wool tends to clean itself, regular airing reduces the need for washing
- Hand wash in lukewarm water, not too warm!
- Use a Woolmark approved detergent
- Don’t wring, scrunch or stretch while washing.
- Remove the water from your garment using a large towel to gently roll out the moisture or let it gently spin in your washing machine (without water) for 10 minutes.
- Dry flat
- Dry clean if you prefer.
Model wears a size Medium.
Dan is 177cm tall and weighs 68kg. He is a size 30"(76cm) waist and 37"(93cm) Chest. He normally wears a size S/M in upper body.