Classic Chukka . Oro Iginal LeatherRegular price $490.00 AUD
Red Wing Classic Chukka's origins were meet the needs of indoor workers, providing them with a work boot for indoor work where a lighter weight comfortable boot is more comfortable with a pliable sole better suited for bending, climbing and kneeling and wouldn't scratch or mark a wood floor.
The Chukka's laid back understated appearance and cushioned comfort belied it's rugged triple stitch construction, with Goodyear Welt, Atlas Tred rubber outsole and durable long wearing Oro-Iginal leather
- 3140 Work Chukka
- Oro-Iginal Oil Tanned leather
- Traction Tred crepe wedge outsole
- Goodyear Welt Construction. Suitable for resoling
- Nickel Eyelets
- 32" Taslan lace
- Made in USA
- Built on Red Wing's no.210 last first used in the 1950's
- True to size. Most of our customers purchase their regular US size.
- When purchasing a heritage style work boot it is important to get a snug fit. This will allow the boot to mould and adapt to your foot and prevent heel slippage. Just make sure you can still wiggle your toes though. After all comfort is what it's all about.
Oil tanned leather is exceptionally durable as well as being naturally water, stain and perspiration resistant. It also provides a more natural look and feel because less finishing materials have been applied, allowing its natural beauty to shine through. Oil-Tanned leather has been used to build countless work boots throughout Red Wing’s 110+ year history.
Show a little love to your Red Wing boots and they will repay you ten fold. Regular cleaning, and protecting will prolong the life of your boot and keep the leather soft and well conditioned. For most of us, one pair of these boots should last close to a lifetime.
A good dry brush is often enough to remove dust but for bigger jobs we recommend Red Wing Leather Cleaner. Once dry always re condition and protect with Red Wing All Natural Boot Oil . Red Wing Mink Oil is also a popular choice with many of our customers who prefer the added protection of Silicon and Lanolin