Daily Use Soap
Le Baigneur Daily Use Soap or 'Le Quotidien' soap is made by hand in Montreuil, France using the traditional cold process soap making method and is suitable for all skin types. This time honoured and energy-efficient natural process harnesses the nourishing properties of cold vegetable oils and butters and provides a glycerine rich soap, perfect for maintaining the hydrolipidic film of your skin, whilst allowing gentle cleansing.
- Shea Butter. Regenerates skin, revitalising its tissues and restoring its elasticity.
- Colza Oil. An antioxidant that softens and protects the skin and hydrates it deeply. It is ideal for dry skin given its properties.
- Mediterranean essential oils. Spanish rosemary, Atlas cedar and French lavender essential oils help produce a fragrant soap.
- No palm oil
- No Animal Testing
- No artificial colours or perfume
- No genetically modified ingredients
- No paraben, silicon, paraffin or PEG
- Primarily organic ingredients
- Made in France
- Gently lather onto wet skin. Rinse thoroughly.
- To make the most of your soap, place it in a soap dish after each use to allow the water to drain off and the soap to dry.