Danner Ridge . Tan/GreyRegular price $660.00
Portland made, the Danner Ridge Womens was created to be a light weight versatile hiking boot yet with true classic Danner styling. Built with light hikes and city streets in mind, the overall design is inspired by the original Danner Light with an updated construction method that integrates the shank, midsole and lasting board into a single piece. This combined with a low profile Vibram outsole, significantly reduces weight and provides an out-of-the-box comfort that doesn't come standard with most classic hiking boots.
- Made in Portland Oregon
- Waterproof Hiking Boots
- Full Grain leather and waxed Canvas upper.
- Gore-Tex waterproof and breathable liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Removable Ortholite Footbed
- Vibram Kletterlift outsoles specifically designed for comfort and durability, while reducing height and weight from the traditional Kletterlift outsole.
- Stitchdown Construction
- Womens specific fit
- Constructed on 329 last
- As with most Red Wing we suggest sizing down a half size
Portland made women's specific 329 last is a full length footbed with a low profile fit for everyday wear. It's designed to be worn, whether on the trail or urban exploring. full-length footbed and fits true to size