The Eclair shoulder bag from Bleu de Chauffe is modelled on the classic European Postman's bag and made from vegetable tanned leather. The Eclair bag can be carried either in the hand or over the shoulder, thanks to the removable leather strap and has three outside pockets including one with a flap closure, and a built-in felt sleeve for an 13-inch laptop.
The M model shown here is the larger option ( 8 cm x 28 cm x 10 cm) with full dyed black finish.
As with all Bleu de Chauffe luggage items their label is signed and dated by the artisan who created the bag, and sewn on an inside zippered pocket.
- Full grain leather, vegetable tanned and water resistant.
- Natural finish, soft to the touch. Handmade patina.
- Leather with a ‘velvet’ finish on the reverse.
- Removable leather strap and comfortable leather shoulder pad lined with natural felt.
- Removable inside zippered cotton pocket
- Integrated felt sleeve for up to 13" laptops.
- Overall Dimensions 38 x 28 x 8 cm
- Handmade in France.
Today, more than 90% of leather in the world undergoes a chrome tanning process which uses heavy chemical components. Bleu de Chauffe has a more sustainable approach, their leather is vegetable tanned which ensures better quality, a soft natural touch, and a patina which improves over the years.