Le Baigneur Exfoliating Soap is made by hand in Montreuil, France using the traditional cold process soap making method. This time honoured and energy-efficient natural process harnesses the nourishing properties of cold vegetable oils and butters and provides a glycerine rich soap, perfect for maintaining the hydrolipidic film of your skin, whilst allowing gentle cleansing.
- Shea Butter. Regenerates skin, revitalising its tissues and restoring its elasticity.
- White Clay. Soft and remineralising, it makes the skin radiant.
- Coconut Pulp. A 100% natural exfoliant that cleans the skin gently.
- Peppermint Essential Oil. Soothes and purifies.
- No palm oil
- No Animal Testing
- No artificial colours or perfume
- No genetically modified ingredients
- No paraben, silicon, paraffin or PEG
- Primarily organic ingredients
- Made in France
- Gently lather onto wet skin. Rinse thoroughly.
- To make the most of your soap, place it in a soap dish after each use to allow the water to drain off and the soap to dry.