Fitz Roy Horizons Responsibili Tee Superior Blue
A T Shirt for our times, each Fitz Roy Horizons Responsibili-Tee® utilizes 4.8 plastic bottles , 0.26 pounds of fabric scrap, and saves 63 gallons of water compared to conventional cotton T-shirt manufacturing. Constructed from a comfortable 50/50 blend of recycled cotton/post consumer recycled polyester. the fabric reduces the need for petroleum to make raw materials and cuts landfill and incinerator waste. Original artwork is screen-printed using PVC- and phthalate-free inks. Being Patagonia, it's also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Made with 100% recycled fabrics
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Patagonia original art
- 5.6-oz 50% recycled cotton / 50% post consumer recycled polyester.
- bluesign® approved.
Dan is 177cm tall and is a size S/M. He wears a Medium here also