Isthumus Parka . Navy BlueRegular price $330.00 AUD
Patagonia's wind and weather resistant ‘60s-inspired expedition parka lined with high-pile 100% polyester fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Shell: polyurethane-coated recycled nylon; lining high-pile polyester (30% recycled) fleece; sleeves insulated with 60-g Thermogreen® polyester (90% recycled)
- Two-way center-front zipper has an external storm flap that secures with a hidden snap closure
- Two chest pockets, two lower top-loading pockets, side-entry handwarmer pockets and an internal zippered left-chest pocket
- Adjustable, partially elasticized cuffs with snap buttons
- Removable hood is lined with warm high-pile fleece to trap your warmth
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Weight: 972 g (34.3 oz)
- Shell: 4.4-oz 100% recycled nylon with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 8.6-oz 100% polyester (30% recycled) high-pile fleece.
- Sleeve insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled).
- Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Model wears a size Medium.
Dan is 177cm tall and weighs 68kg. He is a size 30"(76cm) waist and 37"(93cm) Chest. He normally wears a size S/M in upper body.