Jag . Steel Gray/Blue Wing TealRegular price $290.00 Sale price $150.00
Back to the future... The Danner Jag was the new kid on the block for Danner in the 1980s as a lightweight alternative to their heavier Portland made models. After a few years on the trail supporting external frame backpacks and complementing denim cut-offs, the Jag was retired. The new Jag is a more versatile version of its former self, comfortable both on the trail and around town.
- Suede and 1000 Denier Upper
- Danner Dry 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Two lace options because you can never have too many laces
- Removable Ortholite footbed and EVA midsole.T
- Danner Waffle outsole.
- Designed for versatility this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile
- Ortholite footbed included
- Fits slightly large and we recommend sizing down a half size for best fit.