Jean Jacket Selvedge Denim . 12.5 OzRegular price $360.00
The Jean Jacket from Tellason. The timeless design of the traditonal Western style Jacket. 12.5 oz selvedge denim, tobacco thread contrast stitching and of course twin flap pockets.
- 12.5 oz sanforized selvedge denim
- Classic Jean Jacket
- Regular fit
- Kaihara selvage denim.
- Two hand warmer pockets
- Copper rivets to reinforce sleeves
- 6 doughnut button front opening
- Twin flap chest pockets with doughnut buttons
- Waist adjustment
- Tobacco thread contrast stitching throughout
- Made in San Fransisco.
Tellason recommend the following approach to caring for your raw denim.
- Wash inside out in cold water as needed
- Hand wash or gentle cycle on Front Loading Machine
- Liquid detergent ( or ensure detergent is fully dissolved )
- Air Dry. Do not tumble dry
The Tellason Story
Tony Patella and Pete Searson have been like-minded friends since 1990. Their love for durable goods, their respect for where they came from and who made them is found in their brand. "We are 100% committed to the city of San Francisco and will make our jeans here and only here, forever. This place is the home of blue jean culture as we know it and moving production somewhere else to save a couple of bucks just won't happen. If you know us, you know this to be true..."
2008/09 represented the worst of times for all industries. The global economy suffered and people were redefining their own buying habits. Disposable purchases were now unjustifiable; yet people still needed something to replace what was old and worn. Tellason began at this time with a clear focus on one item, the John Graham Mellor, slim straight fit. It was made with great care and precision with close attention to the finishing details and most important, the fit.