Cold light and fresh. L'air Barbes from 19-69 is a tribute to Paris, capital de la Mode. Evocative of Paris' different personas such as the concrete alleyways, Le Banlieue and the area Barbes Rochechouart. Fragrance notes include fresh Lemon, Concrete and Ink.
- Eau de Parfum
- 100 ml glass bottle
- Spray mist application
- Top note: Aldehyds, Fresh Lemon, Bergamot
- Mid note: Concrete, Ylang Ylang Extract Oil, Tuberose
- Base note: Ambrox, Orris, Cummin Seeds, Ink, Leather, Dry Woods, White Musk
- Suitable for any gender
- Alcohol denat (SD Alcohol 39C)
- Parfum (fragrance)
- Also contains D-limonene, Linalool, Benzyle Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Citral, Alphaisomethyl Ionone, Benzyle Benzoate, Geraniol, Farnesol, Isoeugenal, Eugenol
Cult brand 19-69 was founded by the Swedish artist and product developer Johan Bergelin. A 24 months long creative process with artisans from Scandinavia, France and Italy lead to the launch of the first 5 perfumes in 2017. Each of 19-69's scent's are inspired by a different era, culture or setting from Africa, Europe, the States and Asia. Art, music, trends and culture have all left their marks on the fragrances both in terms of content, name and packaging. All fragrances are suitable for any gender.