Monterey 110 . IndigoRegular price $420.00
The Monterey 110 model is unmistakably Stevenson Overall Co. in aesthetic yet is a newer modern slim taper fit. A true representation of their denim philosophy based on traditional 5-pocket construction finished with a single-needle flat felled seam, arced pockets, curved line designs and a slanted V-shaped belt loop. The Monterey 110 silhouette tapers gradually to the hem. Kind of like the Imperial 120 jeans little brother
- Single-stitch flat felled seams
- Denim is exclusively produced for Stevenson Overalls
- Vintage shuttle loom production with Zimbabwe cotton.
- 13oz. selvedge denim with subtle green undertone.
- Fabric Made by Kuroki Mills
- Rinsed version. Minimal Shrinkage
- See S.O.C size chart in images
- Buy your true size
- Hand or gentle machine wash inside out
- Cold or mild warm water to reduce shrinkage and preserve denim
- smooth jeans to reduce need for pressing
- line or flat dry
- Liquid detergent or ensure powder detergent is dissolved
- Do not tumble dry. Do not wash in hot water
We recommended washing jeans inside out and wash in cold water and then line dry. The cold water wash can either be done by hand or in a front loading machine on a delicate cycle. It is worth noting that most top loading machines tend to spin the jeans too aggressively which can lead to streaks in the denim where the jeans rub against themselves.
Regardless of the washing method, air drying is essential. Air drying helps the jeans retain the custom fit you obtain through months of wear when starting with rigid denim.
*Avoid hot water or tumble drying with any denim products.
Daniel is 177cm tall and is a size 30" waist, he wears a size 29" waist here.