Mountain 600 . Saddle TanRegular price $380.00
The Danner Mountain 600' combination of Vibram SPE midsole and Fuga outsole gives unparalleled grip on wet and dry surfaces while still providing superior cushioning without excess weight. Designed to withstand the climate and terrain of the Pacific Northwest, it features a smooth full grain leather upper and Danner Dry waterproof protection. A key part of Danner' Performance Heritage Range, combining classic styling with lightweight innovation. The second lace option included with this boot is brown.
- Full grain leather upper.
- Danner Dry 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Removable Ortholite Footbed. Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Vibram Spe Midsole.The rubberized EVA midsole maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA, increasing rebound comfort and support but with increased durability.
- Vibram Fuga Outsole. Self-adapting lugs and specially formulated Megagrip compound, give the outsole incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Designed for versatility this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile
- Ortholite footbed included
- Fits slightly large and we recommend sizing down a half size for best fit.