Le Baigneur Orangeraie Soap is made by hand in Montreuil, France using the traditional cold process soap making method, formulated for the face and body. This time honoured and energy-efficient natural process harnesses the nourishing properties of cold vegetable oils and butters and provides a glycerine rich soap, perfect for maintaining the hydrolipidic film of your skin, whilst allowing gentle cleansing. The Orangeraie soap contains moisturising Argan oil Ylang-ylang essential oils, Petitgrain and sweet orange to provide a refreshing spring tone.
- Argan oil.
- Flower water.
- Ylang-ylang essential oils.
- Petitgrain Bigarade.
- Sweet orange.
- No palm oil
- No Animal Testing
- No artificial colours or perfume
- No genetically modified ingredients
- No paraben, silicon, paraffin or PEG
- Primarily organic ingredients
- Made in France
- Gently lather onto wet skin. Rinse thoroughly.
- To make the most of your soap, place it in a soap dish after each use to allow the water to drain off and the soap to dry.