P-6 Label Uprisal Hoody Classic Navy
The P-6 Logo Uprisal Hoody from Patagonia, is made using 14.9 plastic bottles and 0.82 pounds of fabric scrap, saving 184 gallons of water versus a conventional hoody. Being Patagonia, of course it's also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, constructed from a heavier weight recycled cotton/postconsumer recycled polyester/spandex fleece fabric with a brushed back for cozy warmth. Classic pullover hoody styling with a kangaroo hand warmer pocket to hold essentials. Original artwork is screen-printed using PVC- and phthalate-free inks.
- Classic pullover hoody with a kangaroo-pouch hand warmer pocket
- Champion-weight fabric with a soft brushed back for a classic heavyweight feel
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Patagonia original art
- 10.9-oz 47.5% recycled cotton / 47.5% post consumer recycled polyester/5% spandex fleece.
- bluesign® approved.
Model wears a size M
Dan is 177cm tall and weighs 68kg. He is a size 30"(76cm) waist and 37"(93cm) Chest. He normally wears a size S/M in upper body