P-6 Logo Responsibili Tee Surfboard Yellow
Each P-6 Logo Responsibili Tee from Patagonia, utilises 4.8 plastic bottles, 0.26 pounds of fabric scrap, and saves 63 gallons of water compared to conventional cotton T-shirt manufacturing. Being Patagonia, of course it's also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, constructed from a comfortable 50/50 blend of recycled cotton/post consumer recycled polyester. The fabric reduces the need for petroleum to make raw materials and cuts landfill and incinerator waste. Original artwork is screen-printed using PVC- and phthalate-free inks.
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Made with 100% recycled fabrics
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Patagonia original art
- 5.6-oz 50% recycled cotton / 50% post consumer recycled polyester.
- bluesign approved.
Model wears a size M
Dan is 177cm tall and weighs 68kg. He is a size 30"(76cm) waist and 37"(93cm) Chest. He normally wears a size S/M in upper body.