The SDU RT B-Mesh in black/white from Veja is a vegan sneaker made from recycled plastic bottles (3 plastic bottles to create one pair of sneakers) and vegan suede. The upcycling process for the B-mesh creates a smart fabric, both breathable and water-repellent.
- Upper in B-Mesh: made from recycled plastic botttles
- Panels made out of TPU and vegan suede
- Logo V made of rubber
- Lining in jersey (33% organic cotton, 67% recycled polyester)
- Insole made from wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole made of wild rubber from Amazonian rainforest.
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre