Shaving Soap No 2
Le Baigneur Pack Bowl Shaving Soap no. 2 is made by hand in Montreuil, France using the traditional cold saponification process, perfect for sensitive skin given its healing and regenerating properties. This time honoured and energy-efficient natural process harnesses the nourishing properties of cold vegetable oils and butters and provides a glycerine rich soap, perfect for maintaining the hydrolipidic film of your skin, whilst allowing gentle cleansing. Unlike industrial soaps, the skin is cleansed but remains soft and hydrated.
- Shea Butter. Regenerates skin, revitalising its tissues and restoring its elasticity.
- Millepertuis extracts and oats. Healing and regenerating.
- Lavender hydrolate. Calms razor burn and softens skin.
- Yellow clay. Facilitates the sliding of the blade.
- Honey. Soothes, heals and hydrates the skin.
- Ylang ylang essential oil. Balancing and regenerating virtues.
- No palm oil
- No Animal Testing
- No artificial colours or perfume
- No genetically modified ingredients
- No paraben, silicon, paraffin or PEG
- Primarily organic ingredients
- Made in France
- Lather the soap with a shaving brush previously moistened until a thick and creamy foam is obtained.
- Apply with circular movements on a wet face to shave. Rinse the face with cold water.