We currently have positions available for the following roles:
Store Manager - Full Time - Newtown
We are seeking a driven, highly organised store manager who displays exemplary customer service skills and has the ability to lead and motivate their team.
If you are a natural sales person and a leader who is dedicated and passionate we would love to hear from you.
- Staff Training and development.
- Lead the team in excellence of service through exemplary customer service.
- Ensure the team is equipped with knowledge relevant to the industry and the specific products/brands.
- Day to day running of the store including rostering, cash handling, implementing processes and procedures, inventory management and relevant reporting.
- Identify opportunities and initiatives to continually improve performance.
- Plan and implement VM by collaborating with the buyers.
- Ensure that our high standards of store presentation and merchandising are always met.
- Maintain workplace safety and provide a healthy environment for staff and customers.
- Minimum of 2 years retail experience.
- Ability to prioritise your workload and multi task successfully.
- Strong leadership and training skills.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to think quickly and engage with a wide range of people in a positive manner.
- Must be available one day on the weekend.
Casual Sales Assistant - Newtown & Balmain
- Providing a quality in-store experience to all customers.
- Ensuring high standard of store presentation is always met.
- Minimum of 2 years retail preferred.
- Weekend Availability.
Apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com