- Work across both our Newtown and Balmain stores
- Must be available a minimum of 2 days per week
- Previous customer service experience would be preferred
- Must be available weekends
To apply please submit your CV with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Skills and Experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Confidence and passion for customer service
- A genuine love for fashion
- Minimum 1 year experience in retail environment
- Deliver high quality customer service and display outstanding product knowledge
- Participate with the management of store staff
- Daily management of stock, ensuring stock is replenished and the shop floor is fully stocked
- Ensure visual merchandising is kept to the Maple standard
- Ensure shop floor is clean and tidy at all times
- This role is the main support for the Store Manager and is required to take on certain responsibilities in their absence.
- Competitive salary
- Two consecutive days off in a row
- Staff discounts
- Based in Newtown
This position can be permanent part time or full time. To apply please submit your CV with a covering letter to: email@example.com
Subject: Part Time/Full Time
CHRISTMAS CASUALS - Newtown and Balmain Store locations
Reporting to the store manager. Working as part of an enthusiastic team, delivering exceptional customer service.
Please send CV with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Christmas Casual
We are always on the hunt for new male and female models for our online store.
If you'd like to join the Maplestore team either as part of our online or in store teams, please drop us a line here. Include a snapshot of what you've been keeping busy with and a copy of your details and experience.