Aromatic, refreshing and floral. Villa Nellcote from 19-69 is based on the estate of the same name, in Villefranche-sur-Mer, France. The fragrance is influenced by the garden and surroundings of the estate which is mostly associated with the production of one of the most iconic rock albums ever made _The Rolling Stones Exile on Main St. Notes include include Grapefruit, Magnolia Flower and Patchouli.
- Eau de Parfum
- 100 ml glass bottle
- Spray mist application
- Top note: Grapefruit, Bergamot, Petitgrain, Pink Pepper, Elemi, Lemon, Lemon Flower.
- Mid note: Violet Leaf, Rose Petals, Jasmine, Magnolia Flower, Osmanthus, Black Tee Infusion
- Base Notes: Cabreuva, Cedarwood, Patchouli, White Amber, Musk, Moss, Guaiac
- Suitable for any gender
- Alcohol denat (SD Alcohol 39C)
- Parfum (fragrance)
- Also contains Limone, Linalool, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Linalool, Citral, Alpha, Isomethyl Ionone
Unfortunately we can not ship Fragrances internationally
Cult brand 19-69 was founded by the Swedish artist and product developer Johan Bergelin. A 24 months long creative process with artisans from Scandinavia, France and Italy lead to the launch of the first 5 perfumes in 2017. Each of 19-69's scent's are inspired by a different era, culture or setting from Africa, Europe, the States and Asia. Art, music, trends and culture have all left their marks on the fragrances both in terms of content, name and packaging. All fragrances are suitable for any gender.