Mountain Pass Womens . Arctic NightRegular price $670.00
Made in their Portland, Oregon, factory, the Mountain Pass was created to be a lighter weight and more versatile hiking boot that still reflects classic Danner styling. Built with light hikes and city streets in mind, the overall design is inspired by the original Mountain Light with an updated construction method that integrates the shank, midsole and lasting board into a single piece. This new unified platform allows for significant weight reduction and creates an out-of-the-box comfort that doesn't come standard with most classic hiking boots. A breathable CORE-TEX lining and Thinsulate keep feet warm and dry in slush and snow.The Vibram Arctic Grip sole was designed to keep your footing secure on wet ice, frozen ground or whatever the colder months have in store.
Take a seat, prepare a mug of your favourite brew and delve deeper, there's a lot to take in...
- Full Grain Leather Upper. To ensure quality, Danner put their leather through six different tests before making a selection.
- Gore Tex. (GTX) 100% waterproof and breathable liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- 200G Thinsulate Insulation. High performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- Removable Ortholite Footbed. Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Bi Fit Board. By combining the shank, lasting board, and midsole into a single unified piece that is molded to match the shape and contours of their boots, Danner are able to reduce a significant amount of weight from the boot without sacrificing support.
- Vibram Kletterlift thin outsoles. Specifically designed for comfort and durability for everyday use, while reducing height and weight from the traditional Kletterlift outsole.
- Stitch down Construction. Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, Danners legendary stitch down construction offers increased stability underfoot.
- Made in USA, Portland Oregon.
- Colour: Black/Biking Red
- Fits true to Size
- Portland made 503 last. Provides a casual fit without compromising Danners comfortable lace-to-toe construction.
- Weight 1.07kg per pair
- 5" height
- Keep them clean. in most cases a clean or damp cloth will do the trick. When serious dirt or grime sets in use we recommend Red Wing or Otter Wax product.
- The only other job you have is to not let them dry out. A seasonal or yearly hit depending on their use of Red Wing Natural leather conditioner or similar and then get back out there.