Black Hole Duffel 55L Coriander BrownRegular price $200.00 AUD
Trust us if there is a carry goods franchise from any brand in the world you can trust it's Patagonia's Black Hole series.
The most popular and versatile of the duffel range is the 55L. Tough and highly weather-resistant, it keeps your gear protected and easily accessible. The main compartment opens via a zippered U-shaped lid, which has a pair of zip-closing mesh pockets on the underside for easily lost items like your lottery ticket. A zippered exterior pocket holds all the stuff you need quickly. The padded bottom panel adds structure and helps cushion the load when your duffel gets the baggage-handler treatment. Carrying options include padded, removable shoulder straps for a backpack carry, webbing handles with a snap closure, and haul loops at either end for linking multiple bags. Daisy chains let you lash additional gear to the outside.
- 14-oz 900-denier 100% post consumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and lined with 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating.
- Both fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Padded, removable shoulder straps and reinforced haul handles for easy carrying
- Padded base protects contents
- Sturdy, reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- 1165 g / 26.7" x 15.7" x 11.8" 55L
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign approved