Danner Light Khaki
The original Danner Light was introduced in 1979, the golden era of backpacking and set the standard for Gore Tex Liners.This classic-inspired boot features stitchdown construction and a Vibram Kletterlift outsole for stable traction on a variety of terrain. The Danner Light Khaki is still built by hand, using leathers as close to the original as possible in Danner's Portland, Oregon factory and includes denier nylon panels and a waterproof GORE-TEX liner.
- Full grain leather & 1000 Denier nylon upper. Made from a combination of Danner's premium full-grain leather and 1000 Denier nylon, this upper is extremely durable.
- Gore Tex .(GTX) 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- PU Midsole. With integrated polypropylene board to provide support underneath the entire length of the foot.
- Vibram® Kletterlift Outsoles. Specifically designed for comfort and durability; the heel provides superb shock absorption and the Vibram® Megagrip compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Stitchdown Construction. Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, Danner's legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot.
- Made in USA, Portland Oregon
- 650 last. Offers a sleek, slender profile with a more narrow fit. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability.
- True to size.
- 6" Height 1.7kg per pair