Chinese Tobacco Eau De ParfumRegular price $259.00
A Maplestore favourite. East meets West. The old and the new. Chinese Tobacco from 19-69 is inspired by legendary movies like Apocalypse Now and Indochine. Spicy and woody, notes include Tobacco, Coriander and Oud.
- Eau de Parfum
- 100 ml glass bottle
- Spray mist application
- Top note: Italian Bergamot, Tobacco, Red Pepper, Lemon
- Mid note: Ginger, Coriander
- Base note: Incense Resionid, Cedarwood, Vanilla, Tar, Oud, Vetiver
- Suitable for any gender
- Alcohol denat (SD Alcohol 39C)
- Parfum (fragrance)
- Also contains D-limonene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Coumarin Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Eugenol Geraniol, Cinnamyl Alchohol, Cinnamal
We cannot ship fragrances internationally. Please also note that we do not accept returns on fragrances. Reach out to us here if you need to know more.
Cult brand 19-69 was founded by the Swedish artist and product developer Johan Bergelin. A 24-months long creative process with artisans from Scandinavia, France and Italy lead to the launch of the first 5 perfumes in 2017. Each of 19-69's scent's are inspired by a different era, culture or setting from Africa, Europe, the States and Asia. Art, music, trends and culture have all left their marks on the fragrances both in terms of content, name and packaging. All fragrances are suitable for any gender.