Female Christ Eau De ParfumRegular price $259.00
19-69 Female Christ. So what’s it all about? In 1969, a naked woman carrying a cross, walked through the Copenhagen Stock Exchange. The performance act went under the name “Female Christ”. Interpreted by 19-69, Female Christ is earthy and woody with integrity. Fragrance notes include Patchouli, Rhubarb and Cashmere Wood. Best still like all 19-69 fragrances they’re suitable for any gender.
- Top notes; Eucalyptus, Patchouli, Pimento
- Mid notes; Rhubarb, Wintergreen, Red Thyme, Geranium
- Base notes; Vanilla, Amber, Benzoin, Cinnamon Bark, Cashmere Wood
- Alcohol denat (SD Alcohol 39C)
- Parfum (fragrance)
- Also contains D-limonene, Linalool, Benzyle Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Benzyle Benzoate, Citral, Geraniol, Eugenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Farnesol, Citronellol, Isoeugenal
We cannot ship fragrances internationally. Please also note that we do not accept returns on fragrances. Reach out to us here if you need to know more.
Cult brand 19-69 was founded by the Swedish artist and product developer Johan Bergelin. A 24-months long creative process with artisans from Scandinavia, France and Italy lead to the launch of the first 5 perfumes in 2017. Each of 19-69's scent's are inspired by a different era, culture or setting from Africa, Europe, the States and Asia. Art, music, trends and culture have all left their marks on the fragrances both in terms of content, name and packaging. All fragrances are suitable for any gender.