Kasbah from 19-69 is inspired by the colourful and creative party scene of Marrakesh during the 1960's and 1970's. The scent is woody and welcoming with soft oriental spices. Fragrance notes include White Honey, Amber and sandalwood.
- Eau de Parfum
- 100 ml glass bottle
- Spray mist application
- Top note: Sweet Orange, Ripe Lime, White Honey
- Mid note: Orris, Geranium, Amber, Patchouli
- Base notes: Vanilla, Tonka Beans, Guaiac Wood, Leather Accord, Sandalwood
- Suitable for any gender
- Alcohol denat (SD Alcohol 39C)
- Parfum (fragrance)
- Also contains Coumarin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, D-Limonene, Eugenol, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Cinnamal, Citral
Cult brand 19-69 was founded by the Swedish artist and product developer Johan Bergelin. A 24 months long creative process with artisans from Scandinavia, France and Italy lead to the launch of the first 5 perfumes in 2017. Each of 19-69's scent's are inspired by a different era, culture or setting from Africa, Europe, the States and Asia. Art, music, trends and culture have all left their marks on the fragrances both in terms of content, name and packaging. All fragrances are suitable for any gender.