La Habana Eau De ParfumRegular price $259.00
The scent La Habana from 19-69 is based on a sailor's reminiscence of Cuba before the revolution. The scent shines light on the islands golden musical era between the 1930s and 1950s. The scent is aromatic, smokey and alluring. Fragrance notes include Saffron, Incense Resinoid and Laotian Oud. Best still like all 19-69 fragrances La habana is suitable for any gender.
- Top notes: Aldehyd, Saffron
- Mid notes: Elemi, Incense Resinoid
- Base notes: Vanilla Absolute, Caramel, Ambroxa, Laotian Oud, Golden Stone, Amber Balsam Resinoid
- Alcohol denat (SD Alcohol 39C)
- Parfum (fragrance)
- Also contains D-limonene, Linalool, Benzyle Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Benzyle Benzoate, Citral, Geraniol, Eugenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Farnesol, Citronellol, Isoeugenal
We cannot ship fragrances internationally. Please also note that we do not accept returns on fragrances. Reach out to us here if you need to know more.
Cult brand 19-69 was founded by the Swedish artist and product developer Johan Bergelin. A 24-months long creative process with artisans from Scandinavia, France and Italy lead to the launch of the first 5 perfumes in 2017. Each of 19-69's scent's are inspired by a different era, culture or setting from Africa, Europe, the States and Asia. Art, music, trends and culture have all left their marks on the fragrances both in terms of content, name and packaging. All fragrances are suitable for any gender.