Mountain Light Cascade
Regular price $650.00 AUD
Paying homage to one of Danner's iconic hiking styles introduced in the early 1970s – The Portland made Danner Mountain Light is believed by many to be the greatest backpacking boot of all time The boot features a rich, full-grain leather upper and flat red laces. The rugged Vibram Kletterlift outsole is perfect for outdoor or casual use.
- One piece leather upper. Our one-piece leather design eliminates openings in the tongue area to help keep out debris and water. It also creates a simple finish with minimal seams
- Sienna Cache Leather. Subtle color variations give this leather an antiqued effect that patinas beautifully over time.
- Dri Lex breathable odur resistant liner
- Vibram Kletterlift outsole. Specifically designed for comfort and durability; the heel provides superb shock absorption and the rubber compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Stitch down Construction. Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, and increased stability underfoot as well as allowing the sole unit to be recrafted.
Sizing and Fit
- The 650 M last offers a women's specific fit with ample room through the toe box while maintaining exceptional support and stability.
- Women's specific fit is based off Danner's popular 650 last the most universal fit for everyday wear.
- Fit is slightly long and we recommend sizing down a half size for best fit.
- Keep clean and mud free
- Regularly apply a neutral or clear finish leather conditioner or Dubbin