Maison Louis Marie’s No.09 scent, Vallee De Farnay is a woody, mineral fragrance with top notes of citrus accord of grapefruit, orange and black pepper enhanced by cedarwood and patchouli. Equally suited to him or her
- Eau de Parfum
- 50ml glass bottle
- Spray mist applicator
- Top note: grapefruit, orange, black pepper
- Mid note: cedarwood, patchouli, geranium
- Base note: vetiver, amber, musk
- Equally suited to him or her
- Alcohol denat
- Also contains amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, linalool, benzyl benzoate, citronellol, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal.
Maison Louis Marie is Vegan & Cruelty free and contains no Paraben, Sulfate or Phthalate
Maison Louis Marie
Louis Marie Aubert Du Petit Thouars was a pioneer in French botanical history who discovered over thousand different plant species in a span of ten years. Two hundred years later Marie Du Petit Thouars began making candles and experimenting with scents in her mother’s greenhouse. Maison Louis Marie was built upon the rich and illustrious botanical history of her family with a line of luxury candles and perfumes focused on unique floral fragrances. These mindful products are made without toxic or environmentally harmful ingredients—whether naturally sourced or manmade—and are never tested on animals or made with animal-derived ingredients.