Rainbow Bar Eau De Parfum
A warm glow with lighter elements. The notorious Rainbow Bar on Sunset Strip was founded when the word Rainbow signified peace and Freedom. As the lyrics in the famous song by America go: 'Driving on Ventura Highway, the free wind blowing through your hair' has all been captured in the fragrance Rainbow Bar from 19-69. Fragrance notes include Bergamot, Bourbon and Vetyver.
- Eau de Parfum
- 100 ml glass bottle
- Spray mist application
- Top note: Davana, Bergamot, Cypress, Warwood, Cardamom
- Mid note: Marine Breeze, Fresh Basil, Elemi, Artemisia, Grape Seed, Hints of Bourban
- Base note: Nutmeg, Vetyver, Clove, Guaiac Wood, Vetiver, Cedarwood, Pimento Seeds
- Suitable for any gender
- Alcohol denat (SD Alcohol 39C)
- Also contains D-Limonene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal Citronellol, Linalool, Coumarin, Eugenol Citral, Isoeugenol, Geraniol
We cannot ship fragrances internationally. Please also note that we do not accept returns on fragrances. Reach out to us here if you need to know more.
Cult brand 19-69 was founded by the Swedish artist and product developer Johan Bergelin. A 24-months long creative process with artisans from Scandinavia, France and Italy lead to the launch of the first 5 perfumes in 2017. Each of 19-69's scent's are inspired by a different era, culture or setting from Africa, Europe, the States and Asia. Art, music, trends and culture have all left their marks on the fragrances both in terms of content, name and packaging. All fragrances are suitable for any gender.