- Navy Colourway
- 100% high stitch count fine combed cotton
- Reinforced with tape Neck Rib for durability
- Tubular Knit
- Made in Japan
- Cool or mild warm machine wash
- Expect shrinkage with initial wash of approx. half a size through the body, with overall length shrinkage at around 3 to 4cm in length.
- Cool or mild warm hand or machine wash, line or flat dry.
For longer lasting cotton garments go old school and wash like your Grandma would. That means cool to warm water hand or machine wash, line drying inside out and not going near hot water or clothes dryers. Trust us you'll be buying less, holding onto your old favourites for longer and the environment won't mind either.
Dale is 181cm tall and is a size Medium. He wears a size Medium pre washing here. His correct size to purchase would be size large. We recommend sizing up one size if seeking a regular relaxed fit
Whitesville was one of the more popular sportswear brands throughout America in the 20th century, especially through the glory days for t-shirts, sweaters and varsity jackets of the 1950's. They are now an integral part of Japanese company Toyo and their atable of brands which include Sugar Cane and Buzz Ricksons.